Welcome to the DocFetcher wiki!
- Project website: Project introduction and download links.
- Forum: Here you can ask questions about DocFetcher in general. If you can't find an answer in the manual or elsewhere, this is the right place to go to.
- Bug reports: Crashes and other program defects can be reported here. No registration required. The more info you provide, the more likely it is that the problem will be fixed.
- Feature requests: New features may be requested here. For an informal discussion about possible features you can also go to the forum instead. Please note that due to lack of time we currently have no plans to extend DocFetcher in any significant way. However, code contributions are always welcome – see the source code page for further information.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions, as well as common complaints and misconceptions.
- Tips & tricks: An assortment of DocFetcher-related things you might want to know about.
- License: DocFetcher is licensed under an Open Source license known as the Eclipse Public License (EPL). This is not the same as public domain, i.e. you cannot simply do whatever you want with the program. This page tries to clear this up a bit.
- Translations: How to translate the user interface, manual and website.
- Source code: This page is intended for programmers. It explains where to obtain the DocFetcher source code and how to set it up in Eclipse.
- Feedback: If you like DocFetcher, how about giving it a thumbs up on our SourceForge.net page? A few words about what you liked about the program would be nice, too.
- ChangeLog: List of changes from previous releases.
- Credits: List of people who have contributed to DocFetcher.
- Contact: If you need to contact the project admin directly for some reason, send an email to: users.sourceforge.net ← qforce@